Eliminate Hard Water Issues by Installing a Water Softener System
Water Softeners Reduce the Possibility of Damage to Your Appliances and Skin
Hard water is a common issue when your water source comes from a well. Astonishingly, 75% of residents in Michigan live on well water, leaving them susceptible to harmful minerals and contaminants. The best way to help stop these contaminants from obstructing your water quality is to install a water softener in your Brighton or Waterford area home. Our Beauchamp team members are capable of installing and servicing any type of water softener.
We also offer $5.99 Salt Sale Saturdays where you can get a great deal on water softener salt!
Explore the Most Economical, Efficient Way to Remove Calcium, Magnesium and Other Minerals to Soften Your Hard Water
How it works:
- Beauchamp water treatment systems use an ion-exchange process
- Water passes through resin beads charged with sodium ions
- Sodium ions (or atoms) attract and hold on to hard-water minerals
- After passing through, water is clean and softened
Beauchamp water softening systems:
- Have up to a 10-year warranty
- Save time and money on salt purchases
- Work on demand, reducing water consumption
- Feature an optional twin tank softening system, providing 24/7 soft water
- Use modern technology