Are you an amazing leader of people, as well as processes, who is also a visionary, but can manage day-to-day details and roll up your sleeves as needed? If so, let’s talk.
We are a highly successful, growth-oriented leader in providing superior quality, cost-effective water treatment solutions throughout southeastern Michigan. We’re searching for a leader to join our team and help drive our company’s strategic growth objectives.
You would oversee service, installation, and warehouse operations across multiple locations to ensure that exemplary service is provided to our customers. As a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the President/CEO, you must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to lead and grow your team, as well as our company. You would be the management leader who ensures that the service, installation, and warehouse division operate effectively and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily management and direction of all service, installation, and warehouse team members across multiple locations to ensure that efficient, exemplary service is provided to our customers.
- Design and implement strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure effective and efficient service, installation, and warehouse operations.
- Manage and direct all customer support activities, including troubleshooting/repair, upgrades, maintenance, and installation.
- Daily management and direction of all warehouse operations across multiple locations to ensure that warehouses are properly stocked with supplies, as well as clean and organized.
- Establish comprehensive goals for service, installation, and warehouse performance and growth criteria to support the company’s vision of exemplary customer service.
- Manage hiring, onboarding, training, and ongoing performance of all service, installation, and warehouse team members including performance reviews and corrective actions.
- Ensure that all service and installation technicians are properly trained to provide a thorough and knowledgeable service for customers.
- Manage vehicle maintenance including oil changes, washes, and organization of equipment to ensure that vehicles are operating properly, equipped with necessary tools/parts/supplies, and always clean and neat in appearance.
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of service, installation, and warehouse operations management experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years direct mechanical, plumbing, and technical experience.
- Experience within the water treatment industry is a plus, but not required.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Exemplary ability to lead, manage, and grow team members within the S&I division.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and exemplary work ethics are a must.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Ability to handle change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Compensation package based on experience
- Health insurance
- Paid time off benefits
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Valid Drivers License?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?